For my first math related blog we were assigned to interview a college student. I interviewed Thomas Donaldson and his answers will im sure help all you followers in your college preparation. He begins by saying that his favorite part about college is hanging out with his friends, and his least favorite part is going to classes. When it was asked what he wished he had known before going to college, he had no comment but im pretty sure he wished he had had more money to spend while there. He continues to say that food is the thing that drains his money and it all comes from his savings which is quickly running out. Thomas' major is Psychology so his math requirment is 2 semesters. Overall he felt like he was prepared for college, but he says that he wished he had a few APs so he could have some college credits. I hope everyone finds this advice helpful as they prepare for their college experience.
.....until later :))
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Job, Elizabeth. I can't believe there was nothing he wish he knew before he got there. Sigh. Anyway, I still hope you learne a lot.
ReplyDeleteNelly