So this week we have been assigned to blog about what our top two colleges are....and currently im not really sure. So this might be difficult. I think that my first choice is Clemson...if i get in...because i think i would like a change of being in a big environment. I think it gives me a good oppurtunity to find a new group a friends even though it is such a huge school. My other choice might be Sewanee. I really like Sewanee because it is absolutely beautiful. It is small, like Ashley Hall, which is why im sure that i would love it. As you can see ....at this point....im not quite sure if i want a big or a small school...slight problem. The only problem with Sewanee is that it is quite expensive, which is the difference between Sewanee and Clemson. So it looks like im not really sure where im going to college at this point...but the time will come when i figure it out.
....bye
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job
ReplyDelete